Some qualities are expected from a good and safe driver. It doesn’t mean that an individual can drive safely only if he or she has these qualities. Knowledge alone is not enough to drive safely. One also needs to have a complete understanding of the traffic laws as well as other driving rules of the roads. A good driver also must possess knowledge about his car. These are the basic skills that are needed to be able to drive safely.
- Apart from all these, a driver must also possess some other important qualities like self-discipline, alertness, mechanical skills, and proper vision. Self-discipline is very important to ensure that the driver doesn’t get stressed out on the road as well as other road users. The driver must be always calm and must be able to control his emotions when there are road users who try to break the traffic rules. A good and alert driver will be able to notice the oncoming danger before the others.
- Alertness and mechanical skills are the next qualities of the best safe driver in Dubai. These two qualities are needed to be able to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Being alert will ensure that the driver won’t be caught off guard by other road users who don’t follow the traffic rules. Mechanical skills are required to be able to change the car by the traffic rules.
- Vision is another important quality of a good driving individual. This quality will help them to see things that may appear smaller on the normal monitor. They will be able to identify things like a deer crossing the road ahead of them or objects that may seem impossible to see on the normal monitor. When driving at night, drivers need to see far ahead to avoid accidents.
- A good driver always maintains a safe distance between the vehicles they are traveling in. A safe distance is important for avoiding accidents because the other driver will have a hard time seeing them if they are too close. They should maintain a safe distance, even when passing other vehicles because if they start driving too fast, it could cause another accident.
- A good driver doesn’t work too much or have a shift to take. Many drivers don’t have enough working time, and they usually get involved in serious accidents. When these drivers do get involved in an accident, the damages are usually beyond their earning capacity because they have spent so many hours working.
Check here for more detail.